We require that a child's parent, guardian or approved caretaker be on the property at all times during their child's session. Adults and siblings or friends who do not have a session have some options. We hope for this time to be relaxing and enjoyable for all who come. Here are some ideas for that time, as well as some general safety rules:
- Read or relax in one of the many areas provided. Please ask a leader if further information is needed.
- Seek out one of the picnic tables on the ranch for quiet reflection and prayer.
- Get plugged in as a Local Volunteer. Click here for more information.
- Watch your children ride during their session. We do ask that you watch from a distance and help us to maintain a one-on-one relationship with your child.
- Taking pictures is permitted and encouraged. Again, we ask parents to use discernment regarding giving space to their child and leader during the session.
- The horses love to welcome visitors. We invite you to meet them over the fence. However, please do not enter the paddocks or feed any treats without a leader present.